Frequently Asked Questions
How much will I be paid?
- BA Degree TEFL teachers gets paid RMB15000 (approximately R30 000) per month PLUS benefits!
- Non-Graduates TEFL teachers gets paid RMB8000 (approximately R16 000) per month PLUS benefits!
What other benefits will I get?
- BOTH Graduates & Non-Graduates get the same benefits
- Accomodation is FREE as they offer a furnished apartment to all teachers
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE Water & Electricity
- Lunch served daily
- Flight costs gets reimbursed
- Assistance with Work VISA
What do I pay?
- Candidates will need to pay their own Police Clearance, VISA costs as well as Airplane ticket to China (Airplane ticket gets reimbursed over 6 months when you get to China)
What are the working hours and contract period?
- You will be working a total of 40 hours per week
- 25 Teaching hours & 15 hours in the office
- You will have 2 days off per week
- The contract between yourself and the school will run 12 Months
What if I am married or have children?
- Married teachers are free to take their spouses / children with at their own cost but if the spouse does not qualify they will only be granted a tourism VISA and may not work in China
What is the cutt-off age ?
- Candidates younger than 55 qualifies for teaching positions
What qualifications do I need?
- A Bachelors Degree is compulsary (any bachelors degree) to qualify for a "Z" Visa
- No Degree but TEFL Certification ONLY (you can also do the course in China when you get there) qualifies you for a "Student" Visa
- Excellent command of the english language and grammar
Copyright © CJV CORPORATE & SAFETY SUPPLIES. All rights reserved.
This website was powered by Ewisoft Website Builder